Abengoa Solar has reached a total of 1223 MW in commercial operation, including the first and second commercial power towers worldwide, thirteen 50-MW parabolic trough plants, a 100MW plant and a 280MW parabolic trough plant, an integrated solar combined-cycle (ISCC) plant, and several PV plants. Additionally, it has 430 MW under construction in Europe, America and Africa.
Abengoa Solar is fastly expanding its presence in South Africa. It supports the South African Department of Energy’s commitment to have 17,800MW of renewable energy online by 2030. Abengoa Solar currently has two projects unders construction: a 100MW parabolic trough plant and a 50MW solar tower. Another 100MW parabolic trough plant will start construction in 2014. Abengoa Solar is competing for more clean energy developments in the country.
Functions and Requirements:
Abengoa Solar needs to incorporate an Legal Internship that will be based in Cape Town (South Africa).
The main duties will be:
- Company Registrations
- Company Resolutions
- Taking of minutes in meetings
- Assistance with document administration and incorporation documents
- Assisting legal department with regards to drafting of project documents
- Assisting with statutory compliance
- Provide support for project Bid Submission and Financial Close of Projects
- MS Office and Outlook conversant
- Maintain confidential filing and electronic information system of all legal documents
Location: Cape Town
Closing: 20 Septemeber 2015
The candidate must have either of the following requirements:
- Grade 12 and Law Degree
Please send your CV to email@example.com