Coca-Cola Fortune (CCF) is one of four licensed Coca-Cola bottlers in South Africa and has five manufacturing sites situated in Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, Polokwane, Nelspruit and Port Shepstone. It has a wonderful diversity of people from all South Africa’s communities who work together to create a workplace that is energetic, challenging, exciting and rewarding.
- Matric and relevant tertiary qualification (Logistics or equivalent)
- Administrative skills
- Advanced computer skills (SAP knowledge advantageous)
- Ability to plan, organize and control
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of basic supply chain management
- Self-motivated individual who continuously looks for improvement opportunities
- Highly structured, but also open to new ideas
- Highly analytical with the ability to creatively solve problems and take ownership of problems and resolution
- Have a valid code 08 license
**Coca-Cola Fortune supports the principles of the Employment Equity Act. Coca-Cola Fortune reserves the right to not make an appointment.
How to apply
Closing date for all applications is 28 August 2015. If you have the necessary skills, experience and competence to succeed in this role, please e-mail your application to Lucretia Sauls at email@example.com.