Distell is a multinational brewing and beverage company that produces and markets spirits, fine wines, ciders and ready-to-drinks (RTDs).
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require In-Service Training in order to obtain their qualification and/or those recently graduated but unemployed and require exposure in a work environment. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 01 February 2016 and terminating 31 January 2017.
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
- Personal selling;
- Accountancy for marketers;
- Developing a marketing plan;
- Consumer behaviour;
- Quantitative methods;
- Market research;
- Advertising and sales promotion;
- General administrative assistance.
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Excellent academic record and at least in final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma with specific; relevance to a digital marketing qualification;
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Social Media literacy – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram;
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Social Media/Web2.0/Internet Savvy;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Driver’s License and own transport is essential;
- South African citizen;
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract
Preference will be given to PDI candidates in line with Distell’s National EE plan
How to apply
Applications close on 11 September 2015.
Click here to apply online