You will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in working with students
- A license and wheels
- An interest in the local clothing industry
- A qualification or experience in fashion or marketing
- Good organisational skills
- Basic digital design skills (Adobe suite & Wordpress)
- A willingness to learn
Your responsibilities will be:
- Fabric and trim buying and sourcing.
- Working with suppliers.
- Designing items in Adobe Illustrator.
- General administration duties.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Basic website Editing and Blogging.
- Assist with pattern making and cutting.
Interested candidates can send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com before Friday, 21/8/15