- Support of channels: information gathering/publication/research and feedback/
- Support for events: Booking of services of internal support team/booking venues
- Support for Procurement services: Requesting CEs, Securing services of suppliers/Follow through on POs, recons, stock withdrawals
- Site communication: Liaise with people at site for information
- Management of IC annual calendar
- General admin support to the team
- A diploma or degree in Communication or Public Affairs
- Proficient on Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Some experience in a corporate environment would be an added benefit
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Strong project management mindset
- Ability to manage requests from multiple sources
- Ability to articulate him/herself well
- Ability to provide quality work within limited time frames
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to self-manage
- Must be able to work in a stressful and challenging environment
Please note that the Company will NOT pay relocation fees for this position.
If you are interested please click here to apply and attach updated copy of your CV, latest payslip, copy of your qualifications and copy of your ID.
Closing Date: 26 August 2015
CCPA Intern(Job Number: 150005FL)
All applications MUST quote the reference number stated above.