The Competition Commission is looking for a Graduate Trainee to join its Policy & Research division in Pretoria.Policy & Research does economic research and analyses market conditions, structures and trends, and provides economic input to cases.
- Applicants must have a completed Honors in Economics degree.
All graduates should have:
- Good analytical, research and investigative skills.
- Well-developed writing skills
- Interpersonal skills as well as computer literacy are prerequisites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Be a self-starter.
- The ability to work under pressure
- An energetic, dynamic and committed individual
- Computer literacy.
- An opportunity for you to actively participate in reaching the objectives of building an efficient functioning, free and fair economy for all South Africans.
- Exposure to excellent training opportunities.
- An opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the attainment of the Competition Commission’s vision 2030 of a Growing and inclusive Economy that serves all South Africans.
(An annual total cost to company package of R143 130.30)
How to apply
Applications close on 11 August 2015.