The key performance areas are:
• Assisting with tactical and creative PR strategies and plans
• Exceptional media interest and knowledge
• Event management skills, including the potential to assist with strategy and concept creation, planning, budgeting and coordination
• Good creative writing skills (press releases and client proposals)
• Ability to assist with all PR activities including assistance with client pitches, media strategies, media monitoring and administration
• Good social media knowledge and skills
• An exceptional track record with some relevant internship or work experience.
In addition, you must be goal driven and a person who sees the bigger picture of life and purpose with good communication skills.
You must have a PR Diploma / Degree.
To apply kindly send your detailed CV + Headshot + Full body photos to email@example.com.
The subject of your email should be 'PR Intern'.
If you do not hear from us by 30 September 2015, consider your application to be unsuccessful.