Bishops, founded in 1849 by an Anglican Bishop, Robert Gray, is an Independent School for Boys in Cape Town.
An exciting opportunity exists for someone with a desire to teach and learn whilst studying towards a qualification through UNISA.
With effect from January 2016.
An applicant must:
- Have a matric endorsement
- Be studying or intend to study a BEd through UNISA
- Have a passion for working with young children
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work cooperatively and be part of a team
- Be able to contribute to the school’s extra- curricular programme
- Be a South African citizen
The successful incumbent will:
- Be required to carry out a range of duties within the school. In return, a stipend will be paid and the school will cover the costs of tuition, books and study materials.
- Be mentored by highly regarded teaching staff at Bishops Pre-Prep.
Interested parties should send a letter of motivation and a short CV with the names of three references to Lesley Boxall of O Brien Personnel, who will be handling the response on behalf of Bishops. The closing date is 21 August 2015.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified, previously disadvantaged candidates. An application will not, in itself, entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment, and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.
Please note that UNISA applications need to be completed by mid-September. It is the responsibility of the applicants to organise this themselves.