This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who has recently graduated and is looking to gain some experience in the exciting and ever-changing world of digital media - including online content, social media and direct marketing.
The primary role of the intern will be to:
- Assist with sub-editing content for online publication
- Assist with the uploading of content to two company websites
- Assist with community management
- Write social media and long-form content
- Assist with the compiling of a corporate newsletter
- Assist with loading/tracking of project work
This position will offer learning opportunities in the following segments:
- Social media and community management
- Writing for brands (social and longer-form)
- Marketing and PR
- Project management
- CMS experience - potential for some basic HTML coding skills
A degree or diploma in Marketing, Journalism, Publishing or similar.
Strong command of the English language
Excellent time management skills
Must be proficient in both writing and editing of online content
Good researching skills - we want you to find more than the results on page one of Google!
Good general knowledge, with an interest in business.
Previous work experience - including experience at a university level - is an advantage
License and own transport
An established presence in social media (Over 100 Twitter followers will be an advantage), and a particular understanding of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and blogging platforms.
Closing Date: 10 August 2015
you are interested in applying for this position, please forward a CV, covering letter and a minimum of two contactable references to email@example.com