This programme is designed to draw out the best in you. We provide you with the opportunities to prove your capabilities and pursue your potential. Our graduates have big roles that come with real responsibility. Your delivery and contribution during the programme will shape the scope of your future at Red Bull. At Red Bull we offer a development programme that will be driven by what you need to learn and experience in order to succeed in your role.
The Graduate Programme follows Red Bull’s self-directed development philosophy, where approx. 70% of your learning and development is derived from “on-the-job” experiences. Therefore you’ll get the opportunity to work with one of our highly professional teams and show us your capabilities over an 18-month period. This is a real job where you can make an impact from Day 1. Along with the core function of your role you will be required to carry out a project to overcome specific business challenges that are relevant to your role and your department’s objective. Additionally, in order to gain a broader insight into the business, you’ll have a job rotation within a function that has a close link to your role. The remaining 30% are achieved through feedback & relationships and formal training. The graduate will be based in the KA team and will own a few smaller new accounts. He/ She will own non traditional account which have been acquired and launched by new Business Development. The graduate then will own the expansion of the RB distribution and space within the stores of these accounts focusing on availability. This provides a nice entry into sales and is providing a great platform to learn KA management, Category and Trade marketing and how to grow RBs footprint. At same time own a full area – “the expansion of RB footprint” within the non traditional channel.
- Analyse and monitor KPIs and support selected projects.
- Identify new opportunities & accounts.
- Routinely engages in activities to build relationships with key accounts and Distribution Partners.
- Use appropriate communication processes to keep Distribution Partners informed of Key Account programmes and initiatives.
- Ensure that trading term agreements are in line with international conditional payment guidelines.
- Plan, track and report spending for all designated key accounts.
- Work with Trade Marketing & Category Manager to evaluate ROI with regards to ‘pay-for-space’ agreements and communicates key learning.
- Post-promotion analysis, in conjunction with Trade Marketing & Category Manager, following all major national promotions to evaluate promotional effectiveness
- Relevant Bachelors degree
- Analytical thinking
- Exposure to a Sales role / environment
- Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Written and spoken English. Additional language an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
How to apply
Click here to apply online