Penryn College is an independent co-educational boarding school in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga. The College is linked to the Methodist Church; a member of ISASA and a global member of the Round Square organisation.
Penryn College invites applications for a science laboratory intern who would like to advance their work experience while studying.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and dynamic candidates who:
- Are currently enrolled or intend to enrol in a science education qualification
- Are able to set up laboratory experiments and are willing to manage a chemical storeroom, including health and safety measures
- Have strong values that are underpinned by a Christian ethos
- Must be enthusiastic about working in a large school environment and be prepared to take on the responsibilities of extra mural activities
- Are able to work and cooperate in a team environment with school management, teachers and fellow student interns
- Are strongly self-motivated and disciplined
Only suitably qualified candidates should apply for this position. Please e-mail your application including a Curriculum Vitae and the contact information for two referees to Mrs Lee-Ann McCleland.
Closing date: 21st August 2015.
Penryn College is an equal opportunity employer. Penryn College reserves the right not to make an appointment. An application in itself does not entitle the applicant to an interview.