We are looking for an intern to assist with social media marketing, monitoring and reporting as well as building and managing platform based websites. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of a young, dynamic team and across a broad range of clients.
Six-month internship, from September 2015 – February 2016
Monday – Friday, 09.00 – 15.30, working from our office in Cape Town.
Candidate will need their own laptop.
Yellow Door Collective is a full service digital marketing agency based in Cape Town.
- Broad understanding of social media platforms.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Word and Excel).
- Basic Photoshop skills or creative/design background.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Administrative and organisational skills – attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Hard working, adaptive and eager to learn.
- Basic HTML coding – this will serve in your favour.
To apply for the position:
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 14 August 2015
Please use the following subject line:
“YDC Internship Application – [your full name]”.