Working in social media means your days will be filled with keeping abreast of digital trends, generating ideas, content, managing your assigned brands community and reporting.
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients' industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the brand.
- Be motivated, positive and curious.
- Analyse and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that's reflected across atomic marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and Snapchat.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
Saatchi & Saatchi Synergize is a performance-driven digital agency located in Cape Town, Johannesburg and London, leveraging pull strategies, web and mobile development, SEO, paid media, social media, analytics, content generation and integrated services to design and build unrivalled brand love and loyalty. We are a Google Analytics Certified Partner offering a broad range of services to achieve measurable results for clients.
How to apply
We have a 5 step application process.
Here are the details:
Send us your CV, including a motivational letter on why you’d like to make a career for yourself in social marketing. Use the reference ‘socialmediaintern’ in the subject line.
Interview with head of social
Meet the social marketing team
Meet the creative director and GM
There is no step 5. You’re in!
Contact Giuliana Schoeman : email@example.com