Uber and Varsity Vibe are looking for a team of all-star Student Ambassadors in Cape Town, Joburg, Durban and Pretoria!Looking for an exciting opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing brands in the world? Do you know the ins and outs of your city like the back of your hand? Well this semester, we’re looking for cool, smart, all-star students to help spread the UberLOVE across all Uber cities in SA!
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A STUDENT AMBASSADOR?
There’s no single characteristic that makes up a Student Ambassador for this program! We’re looking for fun, outgoing and connected students who can spread Uber #Superpumped-ness across our cities!
- Fun. You’re a charismatic person that can talk to just about anyone. You’re fearless, flexible and want to share something awesome with the world.
- Organized. You follow through on tasks and know how to keep a calendar. It’s been a while since you were truly overwhelmed.
- Connected. You have a robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media, along with a strong knowledge of Metro Lagos events and happenings.
- Motivated. You have strong integrity and want to learn the Uber ways.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Uber is one of the fastest moving startups in the world in over 300 cities worldwide. You’ll get hands-on experience growing the brand in your city. Student Ambassadors are showered with Uber credits so they can roll around in style, which means no more bumming rides off that one friend with a car. The team at Varsity Vibe will also be hooking you up with some awesome prizes and discount deals along the way!
- The questions listed in the Google form will allow us to gauge an understanding of the way you solve real-world problems
- All answers will be used for the purpose of recruiting only
- We will be screening all applications and short-listed applicants will be announced on 6 September 2015
- For any technical difficulties or if you have any further questions, mail us at support(at)uber.com and we’ll get in touch
- The program will be launched as a 6-month challenge, with opportunities for full-time placement at Uber
- The recruitment decision is final
How to apply
Applications close on Sunday, 23 August 2015. If you think you’ve got what it takes, click here to apply Ts&Cs App