Distell is a multinational brewing and beverage company that produces and markets spirits, fine wines, ciders and ready-to-drinks (RTDs).
Key performance areas include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting the winemaker in the execution and control of daily winemaking and wine maturation activities
- Assisting with stock control
- Crushing and pressing cellar and related activities during harvest
- Ensuring all quality systems are maintained and followed in the Winemaking Department.
The successful candidate must preferably have the following experience/ skills:
- Previous experience in a pressing cellar as a student will be advantageous
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Physically healthy and strong
- The ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work overtime
Studying towards or already in possession of BSc degree or Elsenburg Diploma in Cellar Technology
How to apply
Applications close on 18 September 2015.
Click here to apply online