Heinz Foods SA is recognised as one of the world’s biggest Food companies with an array of top quality brands with an unwavering commitment to quality and growth.
- Drive focus and collaboration on customer service levels
- Compile service levels from Heinz Foods SA and IRL/ICL as our 3rd party logistics service providers, and pro-actively communicate on a weekly basis to key customers.
- Compare against customer service levels, understand differences in collaboration and alignment with 3rd party service providers and customers, and make proposals in terms of corrective actions where required.
- Optimise processes and drive improvements to add to the value chain.
- Identify cost saving initiatives that can be tracked and added to Logistics savings.
- Engage dispatch staff and team leaders on process improvements and initiatives and compile CSL data from all relevant parties.
- Drive the culture of problem solving from any deviations from target on process optimisation.
- Engage employees on usage of VM boards to identify losses and eliminating them.
- BCom Logistics Management (preference will be given to post graduate students)
- Initiative and assertive
- Tolerant of stress and pressure
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Able to prioritize
- Able to leverage technology
- Organizational awareness
- Professional with an emphasis on sound interaction with lower, middle and senior management
How to apply
Closing date is 11 September 2015.
Click here to apply online