Remuneration: R 86 664.12 – R 112 500.36 Per Annum
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Assists with the collection of information from various Clusters, Internet, Council Minutes and other publications.
- Assists with the capture of schedules /tables required by the Draft Estimate Report (DER) and with the capture of consolidated monthly reports (comparitives) of the various Clusters.
- Assists with the distribution of the budget program plan, circulars and the preparation of the Finance Management Grant Report in the prescribed forms.
- Assists with the payment of claims and with the submission of 201 VAT forms to the South African Revenue Services.
- Assists in the preparation and compilation of the monthly Capital Comparitive Statements and the Capital Savings Report.
- Assists with the reconciliation of the Assets Register to the AFS.
- Assists in raising invoices to Electricity and vice versa for services rendered and voucher logging invoices received for services.
- Obtains fixed and call rates from various banks via email or fax and prepares a schedule of fixed and call rates.
- Assists with the recovery of costs from the Road Accident Fund, forwards summons served on Council together with the necessary documentation to the Legal Department and handles the tracing of debtors.
- Assists with Returns for Business Service Levels, VAT returns, Tax on lump sums and Annual Financial Statements.
- Prepares payment vouchers, costing transfer entries on prescribed forms and undertakes general office duties and attending to general queries and ad-hoc requests.
- Must be in possession of a Matriculation Exemption Certificate.
- Higher Grade passes in Accountancy and Mathematics.
For enquiries contact Sibonelo Ngcongo on 031 311 1623
How to apply
Applications close on 04 September 2015.
Click here to apply online