Ensure that the security systems remain fully functional and are effectively managed, administered, maintained and operated throughout the ports system. Protect and secure integrity of the security system by profiling all security system users, and ensuring secure application, Operating Systems (OS) and networks.
Scope and manage security systems processes and procedures. Ensure that the security system support business performance. Implementation of security systems standing operational procedures. Ensuring data availability within a port or area of responsibility.
Create and maintain users profiles and related documentation and authorisations.
Implement systems technical standards. Create systems operational procedures. Develop security systems configuration.
Implement systems maintenance and develop service level agreement.
Develop security systems administration operational procedures for the port. Setting up and monitor cameras tours. Setting up Access control zones, restricted areas, personnel profiles and user configurations. Configuration of Access Control
Readers and controllers. Setting up and maintaining enrolment stations. Camera settings before and after an event.
Monitoring IP addresses, setting and resetting them up. Implement access control matrix for port buildings and restricted
Degree/Diploma in (Information Systems, Computer Science, Electronics – Electronic Engineering or Datametrics
Security (Corporate sector or Police or Military)
SIRA registration minimum Grade C
- OS, Network technology, DBMS, storage, Camera technology, Compression, SDK’s server environment, SQL, embedded
- Stakeholder needs and engagement
- Business and knowledge and understanding of the organisation
- Record keeping, procedures and systems
- Inter-relationship of data, information, records and reports
- Relevant policies, procedures and legislation
- Knowledge of Transnet and TNPA MDS and wht needs to be measured
- System integrations, interfaces, configuration and performance.
- Deals with paradoxes
- Evaluates information data, reports and records
- Evaluates systems and processes
- Sound communication skills
- Develop network
- Information processing
How to Apply
Send your application to: E-mail : TNPARecruitmentCPT@transnet.net
Closing: 31 August 2015