Volvo has a Financial Accountant Graduate position available in Rosslyn, a suburb of Pretoria, Gauteng.
- To ensure that financial accounting reporting is done within required deadlines and in full compliance with set standards of quality.
- To ensure compliance with local legislation and accounting standards.
- To continuously undertake checks and balances to ensure the optimal integrity of the accounting systems and processes.
- To provide reconciliations and information as part of the Audit process.
- To provide specialist advice, and consult with internal clients to support them in reaching their business objectives and ensure optimal compliance.
- To implement changes in a timeous, correct manner and at the right level of quality.
- To identify any gaps that may exist in processes, policies and systems and take remedial action to correct such.
- To identify risk factors, ensure that the relevant stakeholders are made aware thereof, and corrective actions taken to mitigate against risks to the business.
- BComm Accounting (essential).
Job Related Skills
- Computer literacy – MS Office Suite, Excel (advanced level).
- Analytical skills.
- Communication skills (oral, written).
Click Here To Apply
Applications close on 06 August 2015