The NSFAS is looking to employ twelve ( 12 ) graduate interns from the greater Cape Town surrounding areas who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Unemployed South African graduates
- A minimum of a three ( 3 ) year degree or diploma from higher education institutions in the areas as indicated below
- No previous experience (Less than one year casual work experience could be considered).
- Preference will be given to NSFAS funded graduates
Relevant Areas & Qualifications
- Human Resources – BA Industrial Psychology or similar
- Policy and Analysis – BA Social Sciences majoring in Public Policy , Political Science Management/ Economics, Information Science majoring in Communications
- Commerce – BCom General, BCom Internal Auditing , General Management , Quality Management , Risk Management , Supply Chain Management or Procurement, B – Tech Cost & Management Accounting or Financial Accounting , B Com Accounting , Business Science/Finance
- Information Communications Technology – BSc Computer Science, BCom Information Systems or B Tech Information Systems/ Technology .
- Communications and Marketing – Bachelor’s degree or BTech in Marketing &/or Communications, Public Relations, Media Studies, Communications Studies , or related.
How To Apply
Interested applicants who meet the requirements should send detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Academic Qualifications and names of two contactable referees to Nokulunga Mtse via email email@example.com