Swaav looking 4 Social Media Interns.
Have a diploma or degree.
The Social Media Intern will be responsible for Swaav brand development and marketing initiatives on social media platforms:
- To be responsible for daily monitoring and handling of the social media platforms. There will also be the opportunity to work on content marketing campaigns.
- To increase the profile of the organisation online and contribute to the brand story of Sorrento Events.
- To work within the Marketing Team
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day maintenance of content, updates and upload of content to website.
- Use social media management tools to collaboratively execute campaigns across multiple social networks (eg: Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, and Instagram).
Research, Monitoring and Reporting:
- Day-to-day handling of Swaav of social media platforms.
- Monitor social media channels across the e industry to understand and report on trends.
- Generating regular reports on social media activity.
- Educate the business about social media best practice.
- Working with the Marketing Team to generate social media strategies for the different business areas.
- To implement and maintain social media platforms/campaigns for Sorrento Events.
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities.
Please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in practical experience.
Closing: 25 September 2015