AngloGold Ashanti offers internship opportunities in 2016 to diplomated or graduated individuals who meet the criteria.
Application criteria and conditions of the Company sponsorship programme:
- Opportunities are open to South African citizens below the age of 35 years and who are residents from Matlosana, Merafong and our major labour sending areas in the Eastern Cape and to children of the company’s employees.
- Only students with a full tertiary qualification (3 or 4 year Diploma or Degree) will be allowed on the programme.
Conditions of the Company sponsorship programme:
- Should an applicant be successful, candidates will be expected to complete a full medical examination and security screening on engagement to determine their suitability and fitness for internship positions.
- AngloGold Ashanti will select all applications in accordance with its commitments and guidelines as outlined in its Social and Labour Plans (SLP).
- Candidates must be in possession of and submit certified copies of the following:
- South African identity document;
- CV – Submit/include your career history as part of your CV;
- Proof of completed tertiary qualification, mining industry certification (if available) or complete tertiary academic record; and
- Proof of residence (water and lights account or a signed affidavit).
- Candidates will be disqualified should they not submit all required documentation when applying.
How To Apply
Include full details and all relevant certified documents in your application and send to Community_Internship@AngloGoldAshanti.com using the subject line ‘COMMUNITY INTERNSHIP’.
Send your application before 30 October 2015, if you think you have what it takes!