We crack it, we strategically drive it across social media, connect it to the mass market, find the right partners to support it, launch it internally and externally, activate it and manage it end-to-end with our field marketing specialists and everything in between.
JOB TITLE: Art Director Intern
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
BUSINESS UNIT: Unit 5
DIVISION: Unit 5
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To conceptualize and design outstanding pitch winning creative work for TTL campaigns.
This will be within the scope of a brand and creative brief to be presented to client.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Working from a brief with a copywriter, generating concepts to present to the client
• Working on designs to produce an effective advertising or marketing campaign
• Periodically working with specialists, such as photographers or illustrators to create a desired campaign
• Being able to manage a time schedule and work under pressure
• Executing and setting up each and job in a precise and concise manner to be able to reproduce for repro and print.
• Being able to analyse a brief and conceptualise pragmatic creative solutions
• Using the MAC to produce high quality creative work
• Work closely with Copywriter and Client service team to develop award-winning strategic advertising and promotional campaigns within the parameters of the creative brief – conceptualizing
• Design & craft concepts into original, relevant and impactful communications and follow through to the completion of the job whilst maintaining explicit attention to detail and adhering to time scales
• Exceptional conceptual ability
• Capable of driving copy and guiding the response mechanisms through understanding of promotional activities and experiential marketing disciplines
• Finely honed design skills and latest techniques.
• Have a thorough understanding of layout, typography and printing
Job Ref: Art Director Intern
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Working Term: Contract
Salary: R5000 - R6000
Application Deadline: 20/09/2015
How to apply for this job