The 24 month journey kicks off with an induction that provides you with in-depth insight into the Barloworld way of doing things and how large organisations are structured to work together as a unit. You are then given the opportunity to embark on a learning journey including participating in a rotational programme that provides you with exposure to various areas within the business. This will enable you to gain valuable experience that will put you in good standing should you wish to move into a leadership position in the future.
Barloworld Equipment has a proud culture of continuous learning and development. The blended learning approaches enable you to develop personal mastery, technical competence and business competence, as well as social responsibility. Placement at the end of the programme will depend on your overall performance, integration with the team and the availability of suitable positions.
To be considered for the programme candidates need to:
- Be a South African citizen or a permanent resident (i.e. have a valid work permit)
- Have no more than one year full time work experience since graduating
- Be prepared to work in any area of the country where skills are required
- Participation in extra mural activities, achievement and leadership ability will also be considered when making a decision
• 65% average pass mark (provide copy of full transcript)
• Must complete studies by end of 2015 academic year
• Only qualifications listed below will be considered
|Graduate Programme stream||Qualification||Specialization /|
|Technical||B Sc Engineering or B Engineering||Mining|
|Bachelor of Arts / Commerce or Social Science|
Bachelor of Arts / Commerce or Social Science
Bachelor of Science or
Bachelor of Commerce orBachelor of Business Science
|Industrial Psychology major only|
Marketing orCommunications only
IT – Computer Science orEnterprise Systems orInformation Systems Management
If you are interested in joining a company that is set to become the leading reliable expert and partner to create shared value, then you are making the right decision for your career. Complete the attached form and return it to email@example.com.
Closing date: 11 September 2015