If you have:
- Completed Matric.
- Expected to complete their second year of a BCom Makerting Management / BA Communication degree or similar (minimum of NQF level 6), at the end of 2015.
- Excellent level of overall computer literacy
And these essential skills:
- Highly organised
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy, team environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Enthusiastic and assertive
- Fast learner
- Learn how to plan and execute on marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing and Sales – using our CRM system (Salesforce).
- Develop an understanding of marketing strategies and ensure activities are aligned and tracking according to deliverables in the marketing plan.
- Compile and distribute communication to clients.
- Compile regular stats reports on marketing initiatives and their effectiveness.
Please note that if we do not contact you within 30 days, you should consider your application to be unsuccessful.