- Grade 12
- 0-1 years Relevant Working Experience
- Ensures a high level of customer service at all times
- Answers telephone calls assisting clients with information and transferring calls to the relevant departments.
- Takes and telephonically forwards messages for staff and Pathologists not available at the time of the call.
- Performs basic house-keeping duties to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
- Adheres to quality assurance protocols.
Challenging demands of the job
- Handling difficult clients
- Managing diversity
- Handling pressure
- Dealing with un-cooperative staff
- Client liaison
- Maintaining a positive image of the company
- Ability to use own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organising
- Stress management
How to apply
The closing date is the 8th of September 2015. Interested applicants should fax their CV, quoting the job title, certified ID copy, Proof of SARS registration and qualifications to: 011 358 1478
Shortlisted candidates must avail themselves for assessments and credential checks. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Via – Lancet