The successful applicants will be based at one of the clicks Pharmacies nationally and will report to the Pharmacy manager. The 2016 Intern Programme commences in January 2016.
As an Intern you will be responsible for providing high standards of pharmaceutical care and dispensary services in accordance with Good Pharmacy Practice as well as certain aspects related to stock and financial management of the pharmacy under the supervision of the Pharmacy Manager (Responsible Pharmacist)
- High standards of pharmaceutical service and care
- Provision of advice and pharmacy-initiated therapy
- Scheduled substance and dispensary stock control
- Efficient dispensary administration and management
- Accurate and safe dispensing of medication
- High standards of housekeeping and merchandise display
- Financial management and operational viability
- Ad hoc responsibilities as required to support the operational requirements of the pharmacy
B. Pharm qualification
Registration with South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
- Essential Competencies:
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
Clicks bursary holders will be given preference and the availability of vacancies depends on operational requirements within the Pharmacies.
All offers made will be subject to the students successfully completing their B.Pharm degree.
Applications close on 29 September 2015.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY