- Desktop research on emerging and prevailing ICT in education trends (national, Regional and global)
- ICT sector data analysis and interpretation for planning and strategic input
- Internal stakeholder mapping and project alignment
- Education sector stakeholder and key initiatives mapping
- Women empowerment and digital divide programs and trends analysis (both data and programs)
- Entrepreneurship programs and trends analysis (both data and programs)
- Identify impact measurement criteria for Corporate Affairs programs
- Track and report on CAG initiatives
- Support CAG team in launching new programs and research
- A current university student with strong project management skills and the ability to multitask. Being enrolled in the ICT, business administration, or development studies fields is preferred but not required.
- The successful candidate must be a self-motivated, energetic and trustworthy individual. She/he must be a team player, have tolerance for ambiguity and have strong written and oral communication skills. She/he must be organized, able to analyze complex information, and identify critical stakeholders and possible solutions to implement the company and community’s priorities.
How to apply
Applications close on 31 October 2015.
Primary Location: Woodmead
Click here to apply online