The intention of the intrnship is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require In-Service Training in order to obtain their qualification and/or those recently graduated but unemployed and require exposure in a work environment. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 01 February 2016 and terminating 31 January 2017.
Distell is a multinational brewing and beverage company that produces and markets spirits, fine wines, ciders and ready-to-drinks (RTDs).
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
- General administration;
- Internal communication;
- General news gathering and writing for internal publication;
- Media relations;
- Online communication;
- Speech writing.
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Excellent academic record and in final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – diploma / degree;
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Effective time management;
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities;
- Attention to detail;
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
How to apply
Applications close on 11 September 2015.
Click here to apply online