The role will see the successful candidate assisting in all operational aspects of our e-commerce businesses. Full training will be provided and there will be a possibility of a permanent placement at the end of the initial 12 month period.
Scope of duties
Enquiries and quotes
- Manage enquiries originating by phone, fax, email or live chat
- Process quotes as quickly as possible
- Follow up on quotes, especially any quotes for multiple stamps
- Capture client details into prospects database
- Process all online orders through the backend administration module
- Process all offline orders and follow up on payment regularly
- Ensure clients are invoiced using Pastel MyBusinessOnline
- Ensure that all relevant client and order information is captured in Google Docs
- Ensure pricing is updated when required
- Monitor bugs and errors and report these
- Load all written testimonials received from clients
- Look for opportunities to improve usability and introduce new product lines.
Typesetting and manufacturing
- Layout all proofs for quotes, as well as online and offline orders in Corel Draw
- Process orders using the Laser Engravers, Wide Format Printer and Doming Process
- Attach magnets/pins to Name Badges and put together Rubber Stamps
Dispatch and logistics
- Ensure that the correct badges are packaged and sent to the correct clients
- Ensure any add-ons (e.g. extra magnets) are included
- Process waybills and flyer bags
- Enter all details on the tracking spreadsheet and the customer’s order
- As a rule, customer service should be fast, focused, friendly, flexible and fun.
- Enquiries and queries should be dealt with as quickly as possible.
- Pro-actively track outgoing waybills to identify possible service failures in advance
- Liaise with courier companies to resolve service failures
- Where possible and financially viable, discretion should be used for rectifying client errors
- Quality and service standards are to be upheld at all times
- Keep office clean and tidy
- Assist colleagues where/when possible.
- Assist with community management on our social media channels
- Assist with marketing and sales from time to time
- Pass on ideas and suggestions on how to improve the business and business processes.
No specific skills or previous experience is required. The company will offer full training.
Graphic design (Corel Draw)
Wide format printing
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Be friendly and have a good understanding of customer service
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Excellent administrative skills
- Be able to work well in a small team
- Have strong IT skills
- Be able to multi task and work under pressure
- Have an interest and passion for all things digital
- Be willing and able to learn
- Graphic design skills would be a plus but are not required
- Be prepared to commit contractually to a six month internship
Closing Date: 30 September 2015
Own Car: Yes
0861 111 763