The Learners will during the course of the training programme receive a stipend of R1800.00 per month (first year) and R3000.00 per month for the next 12 months.
- Bridge the gap between academic study and workplace requirements
- Offer young recently graduated, people with potential to gain workplace experience and skills in the world of CAD
- learner will work with a senior professional who offers soft skills training and practical on the job training
- Prepare learners for future employment opportunities.
The applicants must have completed Mechanical Engineering (N6) or equivalent to be considered for a shortlist (Other Disciplines may also be considered), must be a South African Citizen and be computer literate. Knowledge of Ms Office Modules such as Access, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Paint is a must. Proficient with Internet & Email usage. Knowledge of CAD or Project Management tools would be an added advantage
Able to work in a team
- Have strong attention to detail
- High learning ability
- Be result oriented
- Be customer focused
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Have a positive, can do attitude.
How To Apply
Candidates who meet requirements should forward their CV’s, including an application letter, certified copies of relevant qualifications to this email address: Study@dctech.co.za or fax the applications to 0865150091
Telephonic enquiries: Irfan 031 207 2787
NOTE: Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 3 weeks may consider their application to be unsuccessful.