Responsible for all aspects of our client’s print, collateral material, look and feel rollout, logo development and typography.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Designs and produces art and copy layouts for material to be presented by visual communications media, such as books, magazines, newspapers, television, electronic media, POS and packaging.
• Designs media in a wide variety of styles that correspond to the client’s needs.
• Interacts with art directors.
• Adheres to client budget and time constraints.
• Presents new ideas to members of the team.
• Monitors projects through all phases of production.
• Develops designs that are on strategy and reflect brand’s personality.
• Be conceptual, creative and an out-of-the-box thinker
• Capable of driving copy and guiding the response mechanisms through understanding of promotional activities and experiential marketing disciplines
• Finely honed design skills and latest techniques.
• Have a thorough understanding of layout, typography and printing
• Skilled in the appropriate software for the industry
• Knowledge of graphic design trends
• Knowledge of technology related to industry
Job Ref: Design Intern
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Working Term: Contract
Salary: Market Related
Application Deadline: 20/09/2015