ELLE Decoration magazine and digital channels are a media outlet for modern, fresh, confident design-conscious users who are passionate about keeping up-to-date with trends in decor, design, food, lifestyle and travel. We are looking for a dynamic, digital native looking to gain quality experience in publishing and digital media design. The candidate will work primarily with the Art Director and Online Editor, assisting with all areas of design for digital (conceptual and graphical aspects in various digital design formats).
This will include, but is not limited to:
• Design of in-house and client online material – leaderboard, island banners, designs and promotional images to work across all social media
• Assist with design of online marketing material and sales proposals
• Create online content for site, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Fluency in InDesign, Photoshop
Good working knowledge of Wordpress sites and social media channels
Able to commit to the hours you sign-up for the full three months
Things to note:
• You will need your own transport, laptop and Adobe Creative Suite programs
• This is an unpaid internship for a minimum of three months
• Position is half/day daily in office
Additional working knowledge in other digital programs, apps and content production tools
Organised, efficient, detail oriented and have excellent follow-through skills.
Proactive and takes the initiative
Hungry to learn, ambitious to succeed
Willing to cover all aspects of what’s required – a small team often works beyond their role
Dependable, punctual and resourceful.
Closing Date: 20 September 2015
naazneen Baulackey/Megan Schuman