You’ll work on day-to-day digital marketing activities such as search engine optimisation. Tasks may also include pay per click advertising, social media, and content marketing.
During the internship, you’ll learn the fundamentals of digital marketing while developing practical, quantitative, and critical thinking skills with a splash of creativity. This internship is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in the competitive and high-growth field of digital marketing.
This position comes with a high possibility of conversion to full time employment.
Students applying for this internship must be able to work 8-10 hours per week at our office located Rivonia for three month period. Students should be in academic programs focused on digital marketing.
- Conduct SEO audits, create audit reports, implement optimisation recommendations
- Propose and execute creative link building campaigns
- Proactively seek to improve day-to-day efficiency and automate activities wherever possible
- Assist existing designers with daily tasks including marketing initiatives, content management, website maintenance, and much more
- Recent graduate or currently studying digital marketing
- Interest in pursuing a career in digital marketing
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets, Word/Google Docs, and Powerpoint/Google Slides
- General knowledge of marketing strategy
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Digitally creative with a flair for creating revenue driving campaigns
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Excellent command of written English
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Work effectively under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Strong administration skills
- Good communicator and enjoy being part of a team
- Committed and hard working
Closing: 30 September 2015