In addition to our client offerings, Liquorice runs one of the most prestigious internship programmes in the country. The programme takes on the brightest young graduates for a 6 – 12 month paid period (depending on performance) with the goal of giving this talent the skills and experience to create a solid foundation for a successful career anywhere in the world.
We are seeking a digital strategist intern and research intern to work alongside our digital strategists and client service teams to drive innovative and highly effective digital marketing strategies and in-depth, intuitive research presentations for our clients. Excellent attention to detail, strategic thinking and passion for research and critical thinking are key requirements for this position.
Position summary: You will be will be assisting and learning from our digital strategists who ensure highly innovative strategic thinking is applied to clients’ digital plans and helps lead the whole agency to create truly ground-breaking digital strategies. You will also assist the client service teams with research, presentation preparation and basic account team administration where needed. Finally, interns have the opportunity to drive and innovate on internal Liquorice social culture, planning weekly social events for the whole agency.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working with the rest of the client team, learning and understanding how a digital strategist helps define scope and recommended approach for major digital projects for clients.
- Exposure to an advisory role on client engagements, observing how to be a digital strategy advisor to both account leads (internal) and clients (external).
- Exposure to how to serve as a thought leader in aligning digital marketing strategy with a client’s business goals and objectives.
- Learn how to effectively use research tools to define target audiences and optimise marketing and media plans.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in online advertising, co-marketing/partnership programs and integrated campaigns.
- Researching, identifying and compiling competitive insights to guide and optimise digital marketing efforts.
- Develop effective business communication and client presentation skills; in an agency environment
- Understand traditional marketing principles and how they apply to the digital medium.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Leadership qualities
- Strong passion for and knowledge of technology, emerging media and the Internet; specific interactive strategy experience required
- Passionate about research
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly
- Excellent presentation, public speaking and deck writing skills
- Confident, positive, friendly and social
- Post graduate with a degree in an appropriate field.
Internship – six months
Closing: 10 October 2015
0861 555 908