- Accounting / Financial Management
- Agricultural Science / Engineering
- Contracts Management
- Environmental Management
- Geographic Information System
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing / Graphic Designer
- Maintenance / Property Operations
- Network and Data Centre Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Occupational Health and Safety/ Quality Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Tissue Culture Laboratory
- Town Planning
- Water Quality/ Testing
- Unemployed KwaZulu-Natal Graduates between the ages of 20 and 35 years with no or limited work experience within their field of study.
- Applicants must have completed their tertiary qualification, be in the process of completing their studies in 2015 or require experiential learning in order to complete their qualification.
How To Apply
Complete and submit the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following:
- Updated CV
- Certified copy of SA Identity Document
- Certified copies of full official academic transcripts/ results
Late applications will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 30 September 2015