We’re looking for an intern, who is fast, conceptual, has a passion for digital design and can use their own initiative to better a desired outcome. The successful intern will work predominately with digital design formats creating this at a relatively fast pace.
The internship will include direction and technical support from a senior graphic design team, with a focus on developing your skills and career progression.
- Involvement with the conceptual and graphical aspects of an array of digital design formats.
- The design and layout of various animated and static digital formats such as web banners and landing pages.
- Creation of online marketing materials including and not limited to: display / affiliate banners, onsite creative, Facebook / other social media banners and email marketing creative.
Some additional info about Sprout
• In addition to a standard salary there will also be an opportunity to earn profit share and develop your own career path
• Sprout has substantial financial backing with which to grow at a rapid pace
• We are tech savvy and embrace change to platforms and process
• We work closely with Google South Africa and align strategy so as to come out with the best result for our clients
• Based in Woodstock Exchange we have really snazzy offices, a working environment second to none, flexible hours (within reason) and internet so fast it will make your head spin
Computer & Tertiary Requirements
- Good knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite ( Illustrator, Flash, Photoshop)
- Good knowledge and experience with Adobe Flash or an HTML5 equivalent (eg: Google Web Designer)
- Recent Digital Graphic Design Qualification
- CSS3 animation
- After Effects proficient
- Google Web Designer proficient
• Entrepreneurial, ambitious, career driven
• Honest, reliable
• Can work as part of a team and independently, switching as required
• Willingness to learn, grow and facilitate that in others (like interns)
How to apply
Email a recent CV with a link to your recent portfolio
Maxine Segers: email@example.com
Location: Cape Town