Distell is a multinational brewing and beverage company that produces and markets spirits, fine wines, ciders and ready-to-drinks (RTDs).
Key performance areas include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting the winemaker in the execution and control of daily winemaking and wine maturation activities
- Crushing and pressing cellar and related activities during harvest
- Ensuring all quality systems are maintained and followed in the Winemaking Department.
- Daily harvesting activities
The successful candidate must preferably have the following experience/ skills:
- Previous experience in a pressing cellar as a student will be advantageous
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Physically healthy and strong
- The ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to work overtime
- Studying towards or already in possession of BSc degree or Elsenburg Diploma in Cellar Technology will be advantageous but is not a requirement.
How to apply
All applications to reach HR by close of business (17h00) on Friday 18 September 2015. If you are interested and qualify, please forward your comprehensive CV, copy of ID and relevant licences & qualifications to Liaan Beukes at the HR Department via: Fax No: 086 406 0592 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org