Reports: Brewery head and Senior HR Manager H/O
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Matric (Grade 12) plus
- Diploma/Degree in HR / Industrial Psychology / Social Sciences
- HR Partnering:
- HR and adhoc projects.
- Recruitment & Selection
- Employee & Industrial Relations
- HR Administration & Reporting
- Good written and oral communication
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Time management
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule, and produce accurate results.
- Work independently, exercising effective judgment and initiative.
- Systematic, hands-on and innovative approaches to all facets of his/her work.
- Be goal orientated, stable, show integrity and be able to make decisions under pressure.
- Must have a pro-active problem solving approach and initiate corrective action to eliminate deviations.
- Be familiar with relevant labour legislation: Basic conditions of employment act, Labour relations act, Employment equity legislation & Employment service act.
Closing: 20 September 2015
How to apply
Suitable and qualified candidates may send their CV’s to Kgabiso Tsoku on firstname.lastname@example.org.