Summary: Responsible for supporting Puleng Pulane Consultant initiatives, training, and projects.
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Typing new CV’s into company template
• Updating CV’s that are already in the system.
• Calling candidates to confirm education, employment etc.
• Typing references.
• Performing general administration duties.
• Receiving job specs and working on it.
• Placement of ads on Career Junction, Career Web and Pnet and search for candidates on these
• Setup interviews for consultants and update electronic diaries.
• Setup interviews with candidates to meet with clients when required.
• Conduct telephonic reference checks with previous employers.
• Do ITC, criminal and qualification checks via MIE.
• Sending regret letters to unsuccessful candidates.
• Overall recruitment administration.
• Maintaining the filing systems for the recruitment office
• Update company social platforms with relevant content
• Prepare company presentations on Powerpoint
• Fill and submit tender documentation and supplier database forms
184.108.40.206. NB: you may be requested time to time to perform other functions not listed above.
220.127.116.11. Key Requirements:
• To act as a PA to the Managing Director of and when required.
• To work as directed by the company
• To be professionally attired and to behave in a professional manner at all times
• To provide support as, when and where required to the management
- BS/ND (or pursuing), Human Resources or related field
- Prior internship experience (advantage )
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to set goals and finish deliverables on time
- Able to multi task in a fast paced environment with constantly changing prioritie
- 011 042 9573