Interns must demonstrate a commitment to human rights. NB: Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-mail and the internet) is a general requirement in all service fields.
* A monthly stipend of R5 588.61 is payable throughout the duration of the internship (12 months)
* There is one (1) intern position available.
Kindly submit a one page cover letter, CV and academic record to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15h00 on 30 September 2015. Quote Internship on the subject line.
Please note that candidates will be required to undergo competency assessments and subject themselves to security clearance procedures.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
* Should you not hear from the Commission within one month after the closing date of the advert you should consider your application unsuccessful.
* The SAHRC reserves the right not to make an appointment. For further details on the position advertised, please visit the SAHRC website: www.sahrc.org.za