WE ARE A BOUTIQUE ADVERTISING AGENCY AND WE BELIEVE THAT BRANDS TELL STORIES.
People are listening more than ever, talking more than ever, in a world that has become progressively more integrated.
We make the connection. We help brands connect with their consumers, so that the brand can tell it’s story, engage with consumers and build relationships.
We cultivate ideas and lead conversations between people and brands.
TZO Advertising is a vibrant agency based in Centurion.
They are looking for an intern Junior Designer/Art Director to possibly join their team.
The ideal candidate can work both independently and in a team to come up with a range of ideas and executions for each project.
You should be organized and able to multi-task.
Candidates should be able to participate in and contribute to new business activities as well as inspire continuous engaging messaging for existing clients.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Play a supporting role with more senior Art Directors and Creative Directors.
- Demonstrate a good basic design style.
- Assist in the development of basic advertising concepts.
- Work with copywriters to develop advertising concepts.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn disciplines of pharma advertising.
- Coordinate and follow through on simple projects.
- Has the ability to think visually.
Remuneration will be discussed in the interview.
Forward your portfolio (no larger than 2mb) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.