SuperSport seeks to give an opportunity to candidates interested in participating in a 12 month internship program as a Media Systems Administration & Development Intern. This internship program not only gives candidates vital workplace experience, it also serves as a possible entry level link into the Media Solutions Division. There are 4 positions available.These positions are based in Randburg as well as the Samrand (Midrand) facilities. Successful candidates will gain working experience in the media platforms.
Preference will be given to EE candidates and people living with disabilities.
The intern will be mentored by a qualified staff member who will assist him/her with the following:
- Use of scripting language
- Data base management
- System maintenance
- Server maintenance
- Coding of Software
- Systems documentation
- Systems Analysis
- Business requirement gathering
- Systems user support
- Creative and flexible
- Quick learner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good co-ordination skills and attention to detail
- Innovative thinking
- Customer service oriented
- Team player
- Relevant and accredited tertiary certification/ qualifications in software development: MCSD, BSc IT, IT Project Management, BA (Business Analyst with qualification / experience in one of the programming languages: C Sharp, Python, SQL, Red Hat, Linux)
- Experience with .NET SPACE and / or Linux
- Available to start 1 December 2015
- Shortlisted candidates will be expected to complete an online test as well as provide a link to a portfolio of evidence of previously completed projects.
How to apply
Your application must contain the following:
- Comprehensive CV (including links to previously built portfolios)
- Certified copy of id
- Certified copy of qualification/s
Closing date is 21 September 2015. Email your application to Frieda.Schoultz@supersport.com.
Please clearly state the position that you are applying for on your application
Please note that if you have not received any feedback by 15 October 2015, your application has been unsuccessful.