The intention of the internship is to give practical work experience to students who are currently studying towards a relevant formal qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a full-time 12 month contract commencing on the 1st of February 2016 and terminating on the 31st of January 2017.
Distell is a multinational brewing and beverage company that produces and markets spirits, fine wines, ciders and ready-to-drinks (RTDs).
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
- Quality Assurance (Intrinsic & extrinsic quality control; Quality Management Systems; etc)
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- South African citizenship.
- Satisfactory academic record and in final year of obtaining relevant tertiary qualification / recently qualified (e.g. National Diploma in Food Technology; National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry; B Sc Bio Technology; etc).
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to cope with the inherent physical demands of the position.
- Willing and able to work extended hours.
- Reliable transport to and from place of work.
- Must be willing, able and committed to enter into and complete the 12 month internship programme
How to apply
Applications close on 30 September 2015.
Click here to apply online