Internship applications are invited from South African candidates with or pursuing qualification in IT Support, Network Administration or related fields.
The Internship programme is funded by the Media, Information and Communication Technologies Sector Education and Training Authority (MICT SETA) and offered over a 12 month period with a monthly stipend of R3500, projected to commence on the 2nd November 2015.
The internship is based in Vincent, EAST LONDON. Applicants should therefore factor the location of the internship prior to application. As this is an internship programme, no previous work experience is necessary.
However, candidates that can demonstrate competence will be given preference.
The qualities and abilities that we seek from applicants are the following:
- Productive, proactive, independent and self motivated;
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team; and
- Hold at least a driving learner's licence
Candidates are requested to include the following in their application:
A covering letter that includes ALL of the following:
- A general introduction of yourself;
- Why you think this internship is appropriate for you, and why we should interview you; and
- Why are you looking for an internship and when will you be available.
An up-to-date version of your CV
A certified copy of your ID (and driving license)
A certified copy of your qualification
Failure to submit an application in the prescribed manner will result in the immediate deletion of the application.
Submission address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Enquiries at 043 726 2864)
Closing Date: 25 September 2015
Anticipated Start Date: 1 November 2015 (If you have not received a response by this date, please consider your application unsuccessful).