If you are a recent Journalism Graduate, have stamina and curiosity, excellent command of the English language, and a strong commitment with excellent work ethic, we would like to meet you. We are offering an opportunity to acquire practical work experience and skills to carry out multimedia reporting for HeraldLive on a 12 month internship program. The program will commence in 1 November 2015 until 31 October 2016.
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for these positions:
- Must have a completed recognised 3 year degree or diploma in Journalism.
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages.
- A divers’ license will be an advantage.
- Must be available for the full duration of the internship.
- Familiarity with digital reporting, content management and social media.
- Good presentation Skills;
- Relationship building;
- Computer Literacy;
- Numerical Skills;
- Time Management;
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Digital Storytelling and/or blogging;
- Video filming and/or editing skills;
- Ability to work independently.
- Results orientated;
- People orientated;
- Creative thinking;
- Ability to manage complexity;
How to apply
Closing date is 2 October 2015. Email your CV’s and copy of qualification to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Times Media is an Affirmative Action Employer and as such, preference will be given to candidates who will add to the diversity of our organization. Kindly take note that if we do not respond to you in the next 21 days, you may regard your application as unsuccessful.