Estée Lauder is a global leader in prestige beauty, comprising cosmetic brands, Estée Lauder, Clinique, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Jo Malone, Aramis, Créme de la Mer, Lab Series, Tom Ford & Smashbox.
- Grade 12
- Full unrestricted driver’s licence
- Experience within a department store an advantage
- MS Office
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain all store hardware, access / open service and open sell elements
- Order up new hardware for stores where necessary and coordinate the installation thereof.
- Implement the basic merchandising guidelines at store level
- Ensure the merchandising policies in retailers comply with the brands standards
- Monitor signage display and ensure it is in line with current promotion/launch
- Assist in the maintenance the POS material where necessary
- Set up displays, presentations for launch training and promotions when necessary
- Install the brands access / open service system into all outlets
- New product launch – review venues, visual displays and collateral
- Participate in new store site installations
- Assist in the following where necessary:
- Maintain special events – product, equipment and machinery
- Set up of special events- correct execution, strike down of events
- Set up and execute outside events with external companies
- Build relationships with the account executives in each area and support them when requested. Implement regular updates to assess needs.
- Build relationships with suppliers and retailers
- Attend supplier, retailer, promotional and product launch meetings where necessary
- Implement a store visit schedule to monitor general store maintenance
- Assist in the maintenance of all counter detail registers – these include number and sizes of light boxes, number of showcases, access units, access shelves, service essentials in case props.
- Organise the brand storage area and maintain it as a clean and user friendly space
- Help the brands with any general couriering and packaging requests.
How to apply
Applications close on 25 September 2015.
Click here to apply online