The intention of the internship is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require. In-Service Training in order to obtain their qualification and/or those recently graduated but unemployed and require exposure in a work environment. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 01 February 2016 and terminating 31 January 2017.
Distell is a multinational brewing and beverage company that produces and markets spirits, fine wines, ciders and ready-to-drinks (RTDs).
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
- Market / Consumer Intelligence
- Market Analysis
- Brand & Price Positioning
- Brand Communication Implementation
- Brand Communication Planning
- Media Management
- Trade & Consumer Promotion Management
- Trade Channel management
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Excellent academic record and at least in final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma;
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Driver’s License and own transport is essential;
- South African citizen;
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
How to apply
Applications close on 14 September 2015.
Click here to apply online