To learn and develop by participating in a CHIETA funded, mentor driven Mechanical Engineering programme covering all fields of Mechanical Engineering Graduate At Eveready.
The graduate would be involved in the following areas:
• Electro Pneumatics and hydraulics fault finding.
• Project Management and procurement.
• Energy Management and continues improvement.
• Asset registers and capitalizations
• Fire prevention and detection.
• Management of all preventive maintenance systems.
• Legal compliance inspections and tests.
• Basic Designs using Auto CAD & Inventor
• Administration and legal compliance
• Pressure vessels and air supply management .
Education & Experience
• Minimum of 3 years Mechanical engineering Diploma
• Team Player
• Good communication Skills
• Willing to learn
Close Date: 2015/10/16
CLICK HERE TO APPLY