Hard Time Productions is currently offering an opportunity to anyone interested in the PR internship post.
-Positive approach to clients
-Must be able to get interviews for artists.
-Assist in pitching story ideas to local media
-Maintain up-to-date media lists
-Assist in tracking Hard Time Producti mentionsns in the local media
-Additional administrative assistance as needed
• Studying or studied marketing or PR Management
• Strong writing skills
• Familiarity with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Blogger)
• Ability to work both independently and on a team
• Excellent phone, organisational, social, and computer skills
• Ability to take on multiple tasks at the same time
Salary will be negotiated.
Location: Germiston/West Rand/Sandton/Boksburg
Closing: 25 September 2015
For more information, you can contact us on 011 069 8119/ 073 595 2973 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org